Check the Spelling of account settings
Two times Make sure the spelling of each account setting, domain name, account name, Outgoing Mail, Incoming Mail, etc.
Get more information please visit website:
Twofold Check your Outlook/Outlook Express Settings:
Open Outlook/Outlook Express
Click on Tools -> Accounts
Tick the additional or duplicate email accounts that you are not using and click on Remove button .
Tick on Universal tab, Servers tab, Advanced tab, for that reason and make sure your Outlook settings alongside the following examples:
Do you have an email with a problem receiver stuck in your Outbox?
Click on your Outbox and see if there are any email messages stuck in there. If so, either tick and move the messages to the Draft folder or right click and delete the messages that are left in your Outbox.
Make sure to click on Send/Receive button
Server require you to login to check your email before sending email.
If you can send but can not receive
1. Double Check your Incoming Mail settings (Use the above instructions)
2. Server setting Account name create sure that you use the full email address and not just the first part of the email address .
3. Login to your Web Mail and Delete any suspicious email that can block your Mailbox.
If you can receive but can not send
1. Ensure your Outgoing Mail (SMTP) setting - use the above instructions .
2. Which company is your Internet connection provider? You usually use your Internet connection provider's Outgoing Mail (SMTP) setting when sending email.
3. You'll need to contact your Internet connection provider to verify your Outgoing Mail (SMTP) setting.
Check your domain's finish date
Click here to check your domain name's expiration. A number of the domain name registrar companies will revolve off your domain as soon as your domain expires.
Start again your computer
From time to time, immediately restarting your computer and solve your email problem.
time to time the file will need to be rebuilt and restarting the computer may simply rebuild the problem Outlook files.
This is why it is not compulsory to test the email address first before sending emails to a required person in the distribution list.
The methods shared above are the resolutions that could be used when there is the problem while sending or receiving an email. However, error messages stand for an unrelated kind of plight like PST structure distortion, PST file fraud discrepancy in application functioning etc. To work roughly high-level file harm or data loss issues, it is recommended to have Outlook Recovery software in the toolkit.
If You have to face any query Outlook about so just click link Outlook Contact Number Australia dial Toll- Free Number 1-800-383-368