If you are an Android device user, then you really opt to Google account to access various Google-related services. With a Google account, you can easily do various mailing activities and access the services. But sometimes problems come when you forgot your Google password. Well, you can easily recover your Google account password from your Android phone that is very easy and simple process. Google provides a list of password recovery ways that are very easy to follow. Among all those, Google password recovery by phone is one of the simplest methods to follow.
Steps for Google Password recovery by using recovery phone number:
· First of all, open a browser on your Android phone and then go to the official Google password recovery page.
· Click on Need help? Icon and then choose the option I don’t know my password.
· Enter your Google address and then click on Continue tab.
· Now enter the last remembered password or click on Try another method.
· After that, choose Google password recovery via phone, and then you will get a verification code on your registered phone number.
· Enter the code and then click on Next.
· Now type a new password for your Google account and then re-enter it to confirm.